Re: [TR] TR4A - First Breakdown Update - Need Help Badly

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4A - First Breakdown Update - Need Help Badly
From: Michael Godley <mgodley@tiac.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 17:22:57 -0500
"When I got back on the gas I heard a loud noise, and the car would not
rev."

Lot's of good replies.   A couple of additional easy to check items come
to mind

Not sure if anyone inquired about what kink of noise your heard
..if not
then what did it sound like, and where did it come from

if binding/snapping under the bonnet ,  you might include a thorough check
of the entire carb linkage ..an include the linkage between the carbs as
one may have come loose

If it was running OK before all the new parts were installed, and now not
at all
. another item to check is to make sure you have the plug wires on
in the correct sequence

..I lost a day or so years ago by making this
error.

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive