Re: [TR] I'm stumped!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] I'm stumped!
From: mrv8q@aim.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 00:12:26 -0400
After a spring and early summer of uneventful TR4 driving, I pulledB

out of my garage a couple of weeks ago, and my TR4 died at the end ofB

the driveway and wouldn't start.  I finally managed to re-start it,B

but it was obviously not running on all four cylinders.  I pulled itB

back into the garage and left it there for a few days.B

Seems you've sorted out the ignition side....
Have you checked for good fuel flow.... clogged filters(s), sediment
from
the gas tank, dying fuel pump?

Best, Kevin Browne
'59 TR3A #58370L