Re: [TR] dimness improved?

To: "don spence" <dkspence@telus.net>, <Triumphs@Autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] dimness improved?
From: "THOMAS FANSHER" <tfansher@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 13:59:49 -0400
----- No, I just looked at the package and it says 14 volts. I know that
they should be dimmer than 12 volt ones, but seemed brighter than the old 12
volt ones I was running. Maybe they weakened with age or the bulbs
discolored, but the Radio Shack or it was the placebo effect - I thought
they were brighter.  I've got an old set of bulb holders, I'll have to do a
test.
Tom

===     http://www.vtr.org