Re: [TR] TR6 Rear Hub question

To: "mark creek" <coffeycreek@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 Rear Hub question
From: "Jerry Van Vlack" <jerryvv@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 10:49:49 -0400
Mark, in my opinion Red Thread Locker or JB Weld should not be used in this
application to compensate for bad threads. Especially JB Weld.
There are plenty of used TR 6 Trailing Arms available that are in good
condition. The replacement is one of the easier jobs to do on the cars as
well. If you replaced the hub your skills are sufficient to replace the
trailing arm too.
Call Scott Harper at Team Triumph in Warren Ohio and I feel confident that
he has a usable and in good condition arm and can UPS it to you in a few
days. His number is 330-392-7176. There well may be closer folks to you as
well. Do it right the first time and forget about it from then on.
JVV