[TR] TR4A horn relay

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR4A horn relay
From: Chris Buckley <chris.buckley51@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 11:08:12 +0100 (BST)
Hi Listers,
  In the pursiut of originality I have bought a lucas relay (not exactly the
correct one but looks almost the same). It has W1,W2 C1 and C2 terminals. Dan's
schematic shows purple to C2 purple and yellow to C1 and purple and black to W1.
  The guy who sold it to me on ebay said that the feed is W2.
  I have connected according to Dan and no joy.
  Any ideas?
  TIA
  Chris (about to tear his hair out) Buckley

 New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more
at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

===     http://www.vtr.org