Re: [TR] THis never happened to me before

To: aribert@c3net.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] THis never happened to me before
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 17:30:52 EST
In a message dated 10/31/2006 8:54:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
aribert@c3net.net writes:

> blonde woman in a new S-class SL (she
> had the top down in her car also) headed in the opposite direction,
> smiled at me, gave a thumbs up and waved!  This has never happened to me
> before - kind of made my day.

This is certainly not going to be a "can you top this reply" but along the
same lines.....the first time I was waved to by the lead rider of a small
caravan of Harley Davidsons (who was no where near cute or blonde!), I was
surprised
but out of respect I returned the wave.  Later I learned from a friend who
has a Harley that a lot of these guys had or have Triumph Bikes and appreciate
good old fashioned cast iron technology.....

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA  USA

'76 TR6 CF57822U