Re: [TR] THis never happened to me before

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] THis never happened to me before
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 21:48:15 -0800
> okay, but is a TR3 or an old Land Rover a "guy magnet" ?

Well I haven't thought of it but I do seem to chat with a lot of guys
when I'm in a car situation with my cars, but you know they are car
situations and its where guys hang.

But out and about away from field meets?  I think the TR is about 50/50
men & women wanting to talk.  The LR picks up a lot of guys but when I
have the top up and the kitchen exposed and am playing house in the
back, I get a lot of women checking the Dormobile out.

I'd say the Land Rover is a lot more of a guy magnet.  I never really
thought about it that way, but I do have several invitations for places
to sleep on 5 different continents from Land Rover enthusiasts.

TeriAnn

===     http://www.vtr.org