RE: TR3A Wheelchair type and transport

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3A Wheelchair type and transport
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:15:59 -0800
> Barney Gaylod of MGA "fame" has a trailer that he "normally" (he is NOT
> normal<VBG>) uses to haul race ties (etc.) behind his MGA for SERIOUS
> Autoxing..

There is also a local club member that tows a vintage "teardrop" trailer behind
his TR4.  I know he towed it to Breckenridge Colo a few years ago, 1000 miles
each way over the Rocky mountains.  Don't know for sure if he went over
Independence pass (supposedly the highest paved pass in the USA) with it or not,
but it wouldn't surprise me if he did.

Looks real nice, too.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org