Red TR6 in DC?

To: <owner-triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Red TR6 in DC?
From: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 14:53:43 -0500
Last night at 6:30pm on 18th Street in DC I drove by a red TR6, probably
a 71-73, heading north.  I was in my Jeep rather than our 250, so we
wouldn't have stood out from the crowd.  Was it anyone on the list?

Best,

Bill S.
1968 TR250 CD8464L

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy
you received.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 Disclosure:  Under U.S. Treasury regulations, we are required
to inform you that any tax advice contained in this e-mail or any attachment
hereto is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties
imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

Thank you.

===     http://www.vtr.org