Re: TR3A Wheelchair type and transport

To: "Francis P. Gowash" <fpgowash@cox.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A Wheelchair type and transport
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:20:15 -0500
Hi Francis,   Look into a transport chair.  They're quite a bit lighter
than a standard chair and the back is usaully removable.  They have 4
smaller wheels rather than the 2 large ones on a regular chair and
therfore it would need to be pushed as there's no way for her propel it
herself.  I know that Invacare makes this model and it folds quite
flat.    John Mitchell   76 TR6    Shelton, CT

===     http://www.vtr.org