Re: Ridiculous TR4 questions again.

To: deruiterville@hotmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ridiculous TR4 questions again.
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 21:29:49 EST
In a message dated 11/23/2005 6:21:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
deruiterville@hotmail.com writes:

Both  TR4s together would make an fantastic combination - but I'm not sure if
I  will able to stuff them both in the garage and keep my wife happy and I
don't know yet about longer term offsite  storage.

Randy,
Beware of the well known fact that two Triumph's left alone in one's garage
will most likely begin breeding like rabbits.  Before you know it little
Stanparts will be scattered about and it is never long before whole cars emerge

to join the happy family.  Your wife will soon want a Triumph of her  own and
before you know it Spitfires and TR6's along with a Wedge or  two will join the
TR4's.  Then the Grand Parents in the form of TR2's  and TR3's will want to
move in too.  Just thought you should be  warned.
Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org