Re: TR3 liners (removed)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 liners (removed)
From: Popnglo@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 08:21:03 EST
HHHHmmm. I was not considering having the block boiled since I had not
contemplated removing the engine unless I had to. The problem (blow by) I had
been
experiancing seems found with the condition of the rings and the one piston. If
I was to pull the block then I'd have to address crankshaft and camshaft,
that don't currently seem to exhibit any serious problem, which in itself is
not
a bad idea, just more involved (and $$$).

Where and how does one draw the line?

Ed (58TR3A)

===     http://www.vtr.org