RE: TR3A pulling an engine

To: tr3driver@comcast.net
Subject: RE: TR3A pulling an engine
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 09:24:35 -0800
> I can rent one 6 times for the price of purchasing,

Does that include your time, fuel, and wear and tear on your vehicle for 4
trips to the store instead of one ?

> and with luck I'll only need it twice.

And also with luck, you won't find yourself tempted to cut corners because
you have to get the crane back by closing time.

>  Plus with a vehicle to
> garage ratio of 3:1 cost is not the only concideration.

I'm currently at 5:1, it's been higher.  And I'm by no means the highest on
this list !

Plus now my daughter wants a car too ...

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org