Re: Mystery Year TR3 on eBay?

To: Dave1massey@cs.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mystery Year TR3 on eBay?
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:05:47 EST
In a message dated 11/15/2005 6:45:52 AM Central Standard Time,
Dave1massey@cs.com writes:
> Interesting.  It looks like it has the later, square corner'd doors but
> still
> lacks the raised boot lid and bonnet hinge attach points.  But in primer
> it's
> hard to tell.  Another test is whether the rear brakes are 9 inch or 10 inch
>
> drums.

After closer scrutiny I noticed what others have in that the body has the
raised hinge mounting points but the boot lid does not.  It also is pre-58 with
the budget lock holes as Randall pointed out.  But I also noted that the
firewall does not have the RHD cutouts as a 57 certainly would.

Not pictured: is the steering shaft a single piece or two piece affair?

Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org