Re: Mystery Year TR3 on eBay?

To: Hoyt <hoyt@cavtel.net>
Subject: Re: Mystery Year TR3 on eBay?
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 22:36:00 -0400
On Monday 14 November 2005 08:03 pm, Hoyt wrote:
> eBay listing:
> ttp://tinyurl.com/76jl4
>
> Note the clues from the body tub vice the TS13950 Commission number (and
> body number of EB66670).
>
> Just what year might it be? Really a 1957? Or a post-TS60000 with an
> earlier Comm, plate affixed?
>
> Also notice the dash-mounted clock.
The commission # Plate looks to be a 57. I have one from a parts car and it
looks like the larger 57 plate. It is hard to tell though.

The carbs are not 57. The floats had the banjo fitting up to 58. Also there is
no plate covering the RHD access area. Must be > 58.

Maybe only the commision # plate is 57!

Bob Labuz

===     http://www.vtr.org