Re: Wiper motor test & lubrication

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wiper motor test & lubrication
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 14:40:31 -0000
Hi Bill
I would go with the Herald details, as far as I can see the units are the
same with the exceptions you list.
I would guess from the name that the grease is a lithium based type, I would
use some modern lithium grease.
How free are the wheel boxes? I just took mine apart and the passenger wheel
box was that tight I had to use the wiper to wind the rack out! my wipers
still worked just a bit slow!

Graham.