Re: American vs British amps

To: 105671.471@compuserve.com, terryrs@adelphia.net
Subject: Re: American vs British amps
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:13:42 +0000 FILETIME=[A61F10E0:01C3AF89]
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, AVALON2455@aol.com
>That's because Europe still uses the original electron invented by Enrico
>Galvani in Italy.  Here in the US, not being burdened by tradition like our
>European bretheren, took advantage of the latest technological advances in
>manufacturing and adopted the newer, downsized electron.

    If you want your electrons to perform like european electrons... or as
they are formally
    known, "Italian electrons" you need to add a bit of tomato paste, basil,
grated parmesan cheese and
    a hint  of anchovies...

    MMMMMM... That's Italian...

    Greg Petrolati (working from the 'family recipe')

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois

Need a shot of Hank Williams or Patsy Cline?  The classic country stars are
always singing on MSN Radio Plus.  Try one month free!