Re: American vs British amps

To: <dorpaul@negia.net>
Subject: Re: American vs British amps
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 01:45:29 -0000
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Paul Dorsey wrote:
Is it true that a 35 amp AMERICAN fuse is about the same as a 20 amp BRITISH
fuse?  Does this mean Americans loose their cool quicker?

Can't answer either point but FWIW, I'd say that on the whole American amps
have FAR better teeth and their complexions are more peachlike than a bag of
burst British plums.

Jonmac

(Trying to do his bit to restore Anglo-US relations)

"In the Shadow of my Father" aka "Life at Triumph"
Still a few copies left. Still time to catch the Christmas mail
http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook

---