Re: Tr3 wiring harness replacement querys

To: ZoboHerald@aol.com, sasjzl@netzero.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tr3 wiring harness replacement querys
From: Drew Rogge <drew@pixar.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:51:48 -0800
I'm pretty sure that British Wiring also offers a harness with PVC
coated wire in a cloth braided wrap. Kind of a compromise between
original and the less expensive harnesses. At least with the PVC
coated wire you'll still be able to read the color codes long after
the cloth wrapped wired all look the same because their all soaked
in oil. No more stripping back inch after inch of the braid looking
for some hint of color on the wires :-)

Drew

--
Drew Rogge