RE: Help with Ebay Feedback

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Help with Ebay Feedback
From: Jay Welch <jay_welch@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:25:11 GMT
Hi Paul,

My opinion is based on my having sold many, many Willys Jeep and Jeep XJ parts
over the internet. I am very clear in condition and included components.

While you certainly have a right to be disappointed, I think you assumed that
they would be included in the purchase.  I don't see any reason why you would
feel compelled to give negative feedback.  Based on the information given, it
appears that you got exactly what you ordered.  Springs or adjustment
mechanisms were never mentioned and condition was spelled out accurately as far
as I can see.  The seller's response to you was also very civil in reiterating
the advertisement.

Good luck,
Jay Welch
1973 Driver with "potential"
1971 TR6 Project with "some potential"
1/2 1971 TR6 with "no potential"
Member Cape Cod British Car Club (CCBCC) http://www.capecodbritishcarclub.org/
> I ordered

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2440173785&category=6763&rd=1

> but was surprised to learn, after they arrived, that they don't have
adjusting screws or bucket springs on them.