Re: Help with Ebay Feedback

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help with Ebay Feedback
From: "Paul Willoughby's Home" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 08:48:27 -0800
I agree.  Negative feedback is not called for.  It's clear in the photo that
the buckets are stripped.  Looking back with 20/20 hindsight, hopefully the
first thing I would have done is email about the hardware.  Personally, I
don't even feel that a neutral rating would be appropriate.  The last time I
had this quandary, I opted not to leave any feedback at all, feeling that I
couldn't in good conscience leave a positive, and the seller didn't really
deserve a neutral or negative.  Good luck wrestling with your conscience.

Paul W.