Help with Ebay Feedback

To: "triu autox" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help with Ebay Feedback
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 23:31:16 -0500
I hate giving someone negative feedback who previously held a perfect 100%
feedback , so, I'm asking the list for their input:

I ordered
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2440173785&cate
gory=6763&rd=1
but was surprised to learn, after they arrived, that they don't have adjusting
screws or bucket springs on them.

Since that transaction I wrote the seller about my dissatisfaction.  Here is
his response:
"The buckets did not have any in them.  I assume they were removed by the
previous owner to sandblast the buckets.  I tried to show in my picture that
they were just plain buckets.   I do see used ones on ebay from time to time
for a couple of bucks".

 Should I give negative feedback?

Thanks, Paul