RE: HELP! Triumphest-Red TR6 w/ Union Jack painted on hood - Who owns i

To: "'Chad Jester'" <triumph74tr6@yahoo.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: HELP! Triumphest-Red TR6 w/ Union Jack painted on hood - Who owns it???
From: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 08:27:06 -0800
I don't recall the owners name but the '6 was parked across from mine at
Triumphest. The wire wheels were similar to what you'd see on Lowriders.
The spokes were of the short stubby variety. I believe Dayton makes them.

The Union Jack flag had to be done twice. The car also had a killer stereo.
John