Water pump bearings

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Water pump bearings
From: joe mato <joemato@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 19:52:54 -0500
When I had a bearing problem in the past, I would bring it to a bearing
house where they could match it up with minimal cost. I sure that is the
case with a TR water pump also. There are only so many different
bearings made and the manufacturer would try to get something that was
readily available. I've also seen postings with the bearing part, if I
find it, I'll pass it along.  Joe Mato TR3 75219LO