Re: welder question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: welder question
From: "Andrew H. Litkowiak" <andylit@covad.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:34:52 -0500
Getting 3 phase power can be a bit of a trial if you are in a residential area.
Usually, the power company simply won't do it.

You can purchase convertors, but they are pretty expensive. They also tend to
put a major piece of pain into your electric bill.

Stick with a 220 volt single phase welder. You can get some pretty beefy units
in 220.