Lower fender repair panel SWOP SHOP

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lower fender repair panel SWOP SHOP
From: "dixie" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 04:12:30 +0100
Hi Listers,

I am still looking for someone who has a frontal damaged wing/fender to
yield a rust free repair panel suitable for a TR4, 4A or 250 right hand
side. I need the rear lower 8 inches, the part that covers the rocker/sill.

I am willing to pay a reasonable amount and of course the shipping to UK.

As an alternative I have a supply of new rear wheel brake cylinders suitable
for TR4A though to TR6. These are Girling type cylinders (0.7") of Lockheed
manufacture and UK made (You can not get more original than that). These
cylinders regularly sell for about $50 on eBay.

I am willing to trade a pair of cylinders for the repair panel I need.

Any interest??

Adrian
TR4A CT64306 O