Re: Re:TR2 Front Wings and Archeology

To: pethier@isd.net, herald1200@comcast.net, dspence@oanet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re:TR2 Front Wings and Archeology
From: "David Gunn" <ccgunn1010@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 11:32:32 -0700 FILETIME=[ACAED210:01C32159]
I found neither a p-38, peep, wimpy, nor a duece, no matter what proffered
definition I use. (Although, I did find two washers, if that counts as a
"duece")

MY, my, my - how far we have strayed from my original post!

I had originally wanted info on how to get the water out of these chambers
behind the front wings, and how to keep them from rusting again/further.  I
guess that will teach me to keep my posts simple and to the point.

David Gunn
TR2 in Chico, CA
TS3388L