Re: Fuel Pump Rebuild

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump Rebuild
From: "scotts junk" <smacsjunk@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 16:48:57 -0600 FILETIME=[D82E94A0:01C314EA]
I have seen the following procedure recommended in several places:

1. detach and plug all fuel lines connected to pump
2. Remove old pump from engine block
3. Rotate on your right foot 180 degrees
4. Lean back and chuck that sucker as far away as possible
5. Go out and buy an electric pump and intall as per manufaturer's
instructions

(Sry Hugh - just hadda do it - plus this solution worked for my GT6 ;-)

.