correct top for a TR4A

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h47MZ4bH018578
Subject: correct top for a TR4A
From: Anthony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 18:32:49 -0400
As you have seen the previous question about the fiberboard disk under the
hood, I have another question
for my restoration.

I have the original top for the car.  The vinyl is is fair shape, but the
clear windows are opaque gold.  The inside side of the top
is canvas and has a tan (sandalwood, I suppose) color with 2 matching tan
straps running front to back.  The hood sticks are
painted the same color.  I really like this color scheme.  I have another
car with an aftermarket top which is black vinyl on the inside.

Does anyone know where I can get the correct tan (sandalwood) inside color
vinyl top and the tan straps?  I can not tell from
the ads in the big 2 or 3 to tell if any of them are actually correct.

-Tony