RE: TR4 Fanbelt Pulley removal

To: <steven@newellboys.com>, "'Triumph'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4 Fanbelt Pulley removal
From: "Fred" <fred@tr-ific.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:24:26 -0600
Steven:

Point well-taken.  The adj belt seems like the way to go.  The generator
has been replaced by the DPO; however, the Delco unit was at a slight
angle due to a bad fit and I think the bearings were damaged.  This has
been fixed, though.  The resto began at the front end and I am working
back from there.  The pulley and hub extension are going to be
powder-coated along with brackets, etc that are removed in preparation
of painting the engine and compartment compartment.

Thanks to all listers who responded.  Sometimes the obvious is right
before our eyes...so it goes.

Fred
http://www.tr-ific.com