RE: [SPIT6CGT6] GT6 tranny ideas

To: <SPIT6CGT6@yahoogroups.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [SPIT6CGT6] GT6 tranny ideas
From: "Brooks Bullock" <airsmyth@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 22:08:04 -0500
Paul:

I just asked Ted Shumacher that very same question and he was pretty quick
to tell me that the bell housing made a different length for the penetration
of the first motion shaft in the pilot bush and wouldn't work. can't
remember if it was too short or too long,hopefully Ted you are watching this
list, and could correct or add more to this.

TIA
Brooks