Re: National clubs

To: "Ronnie Babbitt" <rbtr3a@cox.net>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: National clubs
From: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 08:22:45 -0400
Ronnie, well said and spot on. I'm glad to see that VTR is helping and
supporting in the efforts of the SE Regional VTR Meeting. There was never
any doubt in my mind that they would do so. If many of the attendees are not
members of VTR that's a problem in my mind, they should be. I would hope
that they would have an enjoyable time and decide to join. It's kinda like
getting a free pass to a club to try it out. Future participation should
require membership however.
I missed meeting Vern Brannon at Mid-Ohio and again at TRF Summer Party but
would have like to do so. I do think he's trying to change the course for
the better of the VTR. He can't do it alone and needs some help. Maybe this
list banter will help.
JVV