national

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: national
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 13:00:57 -0400
We are not talking about 25 years ago and how much disposable income we had,
we are talking about now, 2002, 25 years ago we did not have the internet or
the interest we have today in the restoration of these cars, we did not have
the parts available as we have today, please 25 years ago is 25 years behind
us, look what we have now and build from this forward toward a stronger
following, guess what, it will only add to the value of all of our cars, we
know where we are and how we stand today, the "Idea/Thinking" Jerry posed is
where are we going and how should we arrive there tomorrow, me thinks his idea
deserves some very hard thinking from all directions and for the best interest
of all  involved in this hobby.  "FT"