national clubs

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: national clubs
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 12:16:06 -0400
Guys you must remember the largest auto club in the world is "AACA" and that
translates into "Antique Automobile Club of America", and it is for all
antique autos regardless of make, model or year, and yes they have over
250,000 members, and yes we all should support our local clubs and the
national as well, we're not talking big bucks here, it's less than $50.00 per
year. Yes it is just a hobby, but we all should try to promote the "T/R
Marquee" for future generations to come and just ours as we have it today.
"FT"