Re: National Triumph Owners Club

To: "Joe Curry" <Spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: National Triumph Owners Club
From: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 12:57:21 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Joe, you get the Kewpie Doll, my points exactly, I believe these special
interest clubs would get all of the attention they deserve if under the
umbrella of a bigger organization. They should try and align themselves and
bring the larger membership a reason to enjoy them too. I have a TR4A, it's
still my favorite Triumph, but because I've been around the rest of the
models for so long I really enjoy them too. The glue that binds is first the
cars and then the individual models.

JVV