RE: totally confused (TR3)

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: totally confused (TR3)
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 17:54:48 -0700
> I assume you checked the in-line fuse directly under the ignition
> switch? I
> seem to recall it is in the tail light circuit. Of course, it
> controls other
> things as well (I forget what)

The in-line fuse controls the instrument lights, tail lights and front
marker lights (basically everything that comes on when the headlamp switch
is pulled to the first position), but NOT the brake lights.

The brake lights are protected by the same "green wire" fuse under the
hood/bonnet that supplies power to the fuel gage, windshield wipers, turn
signals and heater.

Randall