Re: totally confused (TR3)

To: Nancy and Bob Wise <wises@new.rr.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: totally confused (TR3)
From: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 20:18:29 -0400
I assume you checked the in-line fuse directly under the ignition switch? I
seem to recall it is in the tail light circuit. Of course, it controls other
things as well (I forget what) and you didn't mention anything else not
working. Just a thought...like David Templeton's OD, sometimes it's the
simple things!

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A  TS53990L...O
There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness.'...Dave Barry