Re: Monza Exhaust Opinions

To: Thomas Beaver <beaver@spillmanco.com>
Subject: Re: Monza Exhaust Opinions
From: Geoff Burns <gburns@directcon.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 23:24:25 -0700
Cc: triumphlist <triumphs@autox.team.net>, JutH1685@aol.com
Thomas,

I have a 69 TR6 with Monza headers and exhaust. It runs well, and sounds really
good! It is a little loud, but some of that may also be due to the Webers and no
smog equipment. When I am coast down my 1/4 mile driveway using the engine to
provide some braking in 1st gear, it makes wonderful music. I can't sneak home
late at night though. My wife and neighbors all know when I am in the vicinity.

I don't know how it would sound on a 4 cylinder car.

Geof