Re: Monza Exhaust Opinions

To: "triumphlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <JutH1685@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Monza Exhaust Opinions
From: "Thomas Beaver" <beaver@spillmanco.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 02:58:56 -0500
> Its time for a new muffler on the gt6+ becasue there is a large hole in
the
> old one (PO said it was replaced with stainless!! haha)  what do you guys
> think on the monza exhaust system in the VB catalog?  does 4 tailpipes
look
> strange?  do i have to use the monza header or should i keep my original
> manifold?  Noise levels?

Justin

Can't help on the monza, but when I was a young man, I ran a stebro 4 pipe
out the back system on my MkIII. It was a very pleasing sound to me.and not
so much for neighbors. I would think that the Monza system might be similar.
All of these sport systems sound and look great to me. That system went
right on the stock downpipe. There are other stainless sport systems
available(Rimmers) .

Cheers
Tom Beaver
Indy