Re: Monza Exhaust Opinions

To: beaver@spillmanco.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, JutH1685@aol.com
Subject: Re: Monza Exhaust Opinions
From: "David Dressel" <daviddressel@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 19:17:01 -0500 FILETIME=[10A50FC0:01C24D5F]
Justin:

Being kind of an old fart, I was a little worried about putting the Monza
system on the TR3 I just restored.  Just doesn't seem dignified to make too
much noise at an age where you can't back it up.

Anyway, took a chance and bought the system.  I love it.  Not really noisy,
just "throaty".  Definitely a good choice for me.

D.

David Dressel
Champaign, IL USA
'67 Jaguar Mk2 3.4 P180773