J type Overdrive

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: J type Overdrive
From: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:00:39 -0400
Howdy all,

I just picked up a rebuilt J-type overdrive. It came with the solenoid,
adapter plate and of course the overdrive unit.
My transmission never had an overdrive and was wondering what else I need to
get it to work. As far as the switch behind the turn indicator switch...I
was wondering if I can use a plain ole switch for the moment until I find
one on Ebay or at a swap meet. Besides that, is there anything else I need?

I am also contemplating if I should do it myself or send it out. At least I
would have a warranty on the installation.

Thanks,

Patrick