Re: My TR4 is falling apart

To: gimmeagig@yahoo.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My TR4 is falling apart
From: RayAntoky@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 08:45:34 EDT
Roxy:

Try JB Weld but there is no sustitute for a good solder job. Just did it to
my TR3A  long neck rad at the neck and it was worth the trouble of taking the
apron off. If you own a car like this it's part of the joy of the ownership
experience! Don't know if a TR4 is the same dismantle job but if it is you
should try it, with a few beers.

Don't know about the manifolds except that I needed some stuff to seal the
seam between the manifold and the down pipe. Don't know what it was cause the
guy in the shop did it for me but I can ask...

 Ray..
59 TR3A
Brooklyn NY