Re: My TR4 is falling apart

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My TR4 is falling apart
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 08:49:37 -0700
I used JB Weld on my radiator, lasted until the car came apart for
repainting.  I also used some spray sealer I got from NAPA for those pin
holes that develop on the top seam of the filler neck.

I was told that these cracks are from the downward force that is applied
when removing and replacing the filler cap, so I am always careful to
support the bottom of the neck with one hand when I take the cap off or put
it back on.

Bob