Cable throttle

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Cable throttle
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:35:58 -0400
I have noticed that with the latest tuning, my TR6 has become a touch
sensitive on the throttle. That means when driving slowly over bumpy roads
or hitting recesed manhole covers etc. when turning corners it is easy to
have a very jerky ride. This is , of course, due to the fixed linkage
between pedal and carburetor. Has anybody made up a reasonable kit or
specification for converting to a cable driven throttle?

Since most cars are driven that way I wondered if it was possible to buy a
replacement unit for another machine and retrofit to the TR6.

Mark Hooper
72 TR6