Comments on list

Subject: Comments on list
From: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <pandachadwell@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:03:26 -0700
>1) Will the listquest search engine and file area be restored? If so, what
>will it take? Is there a timeline?
>               If not, is there something else to take it's place?
>
>2) Are there other "bells and whistles" that you've considered adding? And
>what would adding these take?

I can't answer these specific questions, but I have a comment that pertains.

One of the many things my dad taught me was to never look a gift
horse in the mouth. I'm sure other features would be useful to some
folks, maybe even me, but this list is so overwhelmingly useful just
as it is, even WITHOUT the archives, I can't really imagine it being
any MORE useful or effective. I'm very grateful for the efforts made
to establish and maintain this list, and frankly, I couldn't care
less if additional features come along in the near future.
--
Pete Chadwell
1973 TR6