PI system Bosch fuel pump - Russian (?) translation

To: "- triumph (E-mail)" <Triumphs@autox.team.net> .com>
Subject: PI system Bosch fuel pump - Russian (?) translation
From: "Janssen, Lee K" <lee.k.janssen@lmco.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 05:56:09 -0600
My current PI pump (aftermarket - not Bosch) is failing at high temperatures
and I wanted to get a Bosch pump. The problem is trying to find the best
Bosch pump for the application. As a result I need a little bit of
translation help since I can't find the page in English.

Of course if someone knows a good replacement pump for PI (other than Lucas)
please let me know.

Could someone translate the following table headers for me.
source document is at http://www.is.svitonline.com/benzo_nasosy/nasos.htm

??????????? ??????? - my guess is this is model number
???????????? ???????? ? ??\??2 - my guess is flow rate
Thanks in advance for answering my unusual request
Later
Lee Janssen
Denver CO