RE: Electronic fuel pump

To: 105671.471@compuserve.com
Subject: RE: Electronic fuel pump
From: "bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net" <bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 08:25:37 -0400 FILETIME=[B3CE7250:01C23ED6] teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g78CPee20551
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>Hi folks! My electronic fuel pump is talking to me like a woodpecker and
>the engine cut out on me twice today.
It usually does that when the tank (or supply line) is empty or running low
on fuel (as evidenced by the engine cutting out) - you might check to see
if there is a restriction or blockage in the line BEFORE the pump or that
the tank is venting properly - I had one of these pumps for over ten years
without it failing, there isn't really much to go wrong with them.