Re: Electronic Voltage Stabilizer

To: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Subject: Re: Electronic Voltage Stabilizer
From: "M Brooks" <mike@gsta.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 14:34:07 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Jim brings up an excellent point. It is quite easy to find an IC fixed
voltage regulator that will work to create the constant current necessary to
run the gauges. The problem is the ambient temperature correction as Jim
explains. I believe that wiring an appropriate Thermistor into the curcuit
could solve that problem - Any EEs out there have an opinion?

~Mike Brooks