Re: hot hot hot

To: "jack williams" <jackandangie@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: hot hot hot
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 00:25:27 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
mine was acting the same way.  I had air in the system.  You may have same
problem.
Turn the heater valve wide open. make sure it is all the way open; you may
have to release the  cable that connects to it.
turn heater fan on.
open radiator cap,  start car , watch to see if you see air bubble up & add
coolent.
Mine returned to 1/2 way mark.
If that doesn't do it check thermostat
regards