Italia 2000 coupe @ International Triumph TR Registry - http://www.trreg

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Italia 2000 coupe @ International Triumph TR Registry - http://www.trregistry.com cn.com>
From: corey.sherman@RCN.COM
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 00:00:18 -0400 22, 2002) at 08/06/2002 12:00:20 AM, Serialize complete at 08/06/2002 12:00:20 AM
Now that the TR2 through TR6 databases have been established, we decided
to extend our reach. We are please to annouce the latest addition... the
TRIUMPH ITALIA 2000 Coupi by Vignale.

With nearly 600 vehicles registered, over 5,700 people have visited the
website.
Here are some TR Registry Quick Stats:

  TR2 :  20
  TR3 :  134
  TR4 :  81
  TR5 :  40
  TR6 : 313

Also, just for entertainment, download a customizable reproduction of an
early TR6 British Leyland Window Sticker from our Document Library. If you
have an original sticker and would like to share it with others, email us
and we'll reproduce and post it (for free o'course).

Any and All comments are always welcome.
Drive your Triumph!

Corey Sherman
corey.sherman@rcn.com
http://www.trregistry.com